- Make the plates you eat in small (9-10 inches wide)
- There are two or fewer cans of soft drinks in your fridge.
- Your kitchen counters are organized (not messy).
- Pre-cut fruit or veggies are on your middle fridge shelf.
- All snack foods are kept in one inconvenient cupboard.
- The only food on your counter is a fruit bowl.
- Eat without watching the TV at a table
1. Roll the clothes you pack instead of folding them to give you more space.
2. Place rolled socks into your shoes to save space.
3. Place your clothes in the bathroom with you when you shower to remove wrinkles.
4. Use the USB port on the back of the hotel TV to charge your phone.
5. Check Yelp and FourSquare for WiFi passwords at popular WIFi hotspots.
6. Scan important travel documents and email them to yourself as a backup.
7. Take a picture of where you parked at the airport so you don’t forget.
8. Call your credit card company and inform them when you are about to travel.
9. Download offline maps to your phone when you travel to unfamiliar places.
10. Carry an empty bottle with you, and fill it up after you clear security.
11. Tie a brightly colored ribbon to your bag to make it easily identifiable at baggage claim.
14. Use shower caps to pack your shoes so they don’t dirty your clothes.
15. Get a debit card that refunds ATM transaction fees.
7. wikivoyage.org – A wiki travel guides for nearly every travel destination.
For a more peaceful ride, find a seat in the front of the cabin. There’s less noise when you’re sitting forward on the wings. In most planes, the engines are located under the wings. Sitting in the front of the wing is like being behind a speaker. All of the sounds of the engine and the disturbed air are projected away from you.
RoutePlanner for the perfect Eurotrip
○ Credit card ○ Debit Card ○ Cash
○ Health Insurance card ○ Passport ○ Photo ID
○ Toothbrush/paste ○ Deodorant ○ Floss
○ Sunscreen ○ Medicines/Contacts ○ Makeup
○ Underwear (3x) ○ Shirts (3x) ○ Socks (3x)
○ Shorts/Pants (3x) ○ Shoes/sandals (1-2x) ○ Sunglasses (wear)
○ Swim trunks
○ Laptop ○ Laptop charger ○ Phone
○ Phone Charger ○ MP3 Player/Earbuds ○ MP3 player chord